Episode 001: Create Something Awesome Today!
Welcome the first every episode of the Create Something Awesome Today Podcast! Yes I know that title is a mouthful!
But I didn’t want to cheat you by not giving you that message as often and as clearly as possible. Creating Something Awesome Today, each and every single day can change your life sooner rather than later. Here is short list of the benefits of Creating Something of Value that you’re proud of each day:
Benefits of Creating Awesome Each Day
- You can easily measure the value of your time via a meaningful result each day.
- It makes breaking down large goals easier and can even help you achieve them more quickly.
- If you are creating products this could mean that you are building up your inventory and revenue.
- If you are creating content this can dramatically help you grow and audience or build a reputation.
- When taking on large scale creative projects they can become less daunting.
- It can encourage you in terms of feeling like the day wasn’t a total waste if you created something you care about.
- When creating awesome experiences and relationships, this can have a deep and lasting impact on your life.
- In terms of your skills, creating something each day could help you get faster at producing meaningful results.
This allows me to Create Value for other people but also a meaningful result I care about, builds my reputation and body of work and allows me to become faster and more savvy across multiple skills such as SEO, Video Editing, Social Media and Content Marketing. Obviously there is also the benefit of passive income from the advertising associated with the content.
Creating Something Awesome can ultimately mean what you want it to mean. It could be creating great content, it could be creating great experiences for everyone you encounter or it could even be creating new relationships. The important thing here is to spend every day creating the value that you want to bring to the world and being satisfied with something you’ve done at the end of each day. This will help you stay encouraged and also allow you to quantify your progress, something that can really help your self esteem and sense of worth. It also will potentially build positive habits that will make you more productive and accountable.